Have you tried using our Lunare colour changing tea to add magic to any recipes?
Lunare lemonade is delicious and of course includes the health benefits of our Magic Health and Beauty Potion!
BENEFITS OF LUNARE LEMONADE
Lunare Tea is a nootropic known for calming the body and mind in a similar way to Chamomile tea.It’s a great drink to help in the combat of stress and anxiety
Both the Lunare tea and lemons are high in antioxidants which protect against free radicals which are linked to aging and certain illness.
Due to the bioflavonoids Lunare Tea is known to promote hair growth, strength and prevent greying.
Lunare Lemonade Recipe:
- 3 cups of water
- ½ cup of Lunare Tea flowers
- 1/2 a cup of sugar syrup like Monin Pure Sugar Cane Syrup add to your taste
- The juice of 2 large lemons
- 3 cups of soda water
- Make a concentrate of Lunare tea by bringing to the boil, leave for 5 mins or to the required colour then remove the flowers and let cool. Once the colour is bold enough remove the flowers and leave to sit until cool. Add the sugar syrup to the cooled tea concentration and stir until fully dissolved. You can add more or less sugar to taste.
- Pour the cooled Lunare lemonade over the ice, up to about half of each glass.
- Fill the rest of each glass with soda water. Drizzle lemon juice over your drink and watch the colour change.
- Add ice and a garnish of lemon
- Relax and enjoy!